How do I apply or update my NetIQ Group Policy Administrator (GPA) software license?
This document (7011643) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
How do I apply or update the license key in Group Policy Administrator (GPA)?
How do I upgrade my GPA license key?
How do I upgrade my trial GPA license key to a permanent GPA license key?
To upgrade the license for NetIQ Group Policy Administrator (GPA) 6.x:
- Launch the GPA Console.
- Under the GP Explorer node, expand your Forest and select a managed domain.
- Right-click the domain and select Show License.
- In the License window, select the Install New License option.
- Browse to and select the new license key.
- Click Open.
- Read and Accept the License Agreement.
- Click Close.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011643
- Creation Date:17-JAN-13
- Modified Date:18-JAN-13
- NetIQGroup Policy Administrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback