How do I apply or update my NetIQ Exchange Migrator (EM) software license?
This document (7011645) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
How do I apply or update the license key in Exchange Migrator (EM)?
How do I upgrade my EM license key?
How do I upgrade my trial EM license key to a permanent EM license key?
To install a new license for Exchange Migrator (EM):
- From the Exchange Migrator MMC (Microsoft Management Console), highlight then right-click the Exchange Migrator folder in the left-hand pane.
- Select View on the menu bar.
- Select License Information.
- Select Upgrade License.
- Browse to the location of the license file (
- Highlight the license file and click Open to install the license.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011645
- Creation Date:17-JAN-13
- Modified Date:18-JAN-13
- NetIQExchange Migrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback