Proxing to Resource in WebAccess gives error D018, "Required User Database rights not granted"
This document (7011681) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- User proxies into a Resource account, owned by different user.
- User has read and write rights for email, on the Resource account.
- User tries to write a email, and receives a screen that says, "D018, Required User Database rights not granted".
- User can still write email, but will be unable to send email, D018 error shows up again.
- Enabling the SOAP trace options in the POA's http/web console, shows the error on the getSignaturesResponse when user tries to write the email.
For some users, it was enough to just enable "Modify options/rules/folders", in the Proxy Access section. Other users had to also enable "Read items marked private" to flush it through. Once the user can author emails successfully, the user should be able to remove the "Read items marked private" and still maintain proxy access. The modify selection, will need to remain enabled until a fix is available.
A fix is expected for SP2. It's currently waiting on approval to be placed into the code.
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011681
- Creation Date:22-JAN-13
- Modified Date:22-JAN-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback