Control Center SQL Error: Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'IX_DPL_DeployedMachine'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.DPL_DeployedMachine'.
This document (7011701) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1) Delete the records related to the old agent entry from both the QDB's and CCDB's ComponentCurrentVersion and ComponentVersionHistory tables. Run the following SQL statements against both the QDB and CCDB:
DELETE FROM dbo.ComponentCurrentVersion where MachineName = '<OldMachineName>'
2) Find the Agent machine in the ComponentCurrentVersion table which has the duplicate AuthID. The AuthID of the agent can be found in the following registry key on the agent:DELETE FROM dbo.ComponentVersionHistory where MachineName = '<OldMachineName>'
SELECT DISTINCT MachineName from ComponentCurrentVersion where AuthoritativeID Like Upper('<AuthID>')
3) Stop NetIQ Client Resource Monitor (NetIQmc) service on the agent.
4) Run the following query on all the QDBs where the duplicate agents are members of:
UPDATE ComponentCurrentVersion set DateApplied = CONVERT(DATETIME, '1970-01-01 00:00:00:000', 101) where MachineName like '<MachineName>'
4) Delete the AuthoritativeID key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\NetIQ\AppManager registry key.
5) Start the NetIQmc service.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011701
- Creation Date:25-JAN-13
- Modified Date:22-JUL-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback