How to manage applications from ZAV server's command-line interface
This document (7011711) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Applications of size 2GB of larger cannot be uploaded through the web interface and must be added from the command line.
- The command-line interface provides a way to automate the addition of applications to the server potentially saving time for deployments with a large number of applications.
This is the list of applications shown on the Administrator >Apps page of the Administrator site.
1. Adding an application from command-line interface.
Command line example for adding 'Inkscape':
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks Application Virtualization Server\Spoon.exe" admin /create /a "Inkscape"
This is the list of applications after adding application 'Inkscape' from the command line.
2. Adding an application version from command-line interface
Command-line example for adding application version:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks Application Virtualization Server\Spoon.exe" admin /create /a "Inkscape" /v 184.108.40.206 /f C:\svms\Inkscape.svm
This is the list of applications after new application version is created.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011711
- Creation Date:25-JAN-13
- Modified Date:02-APR-13
- NovellDesktop Containers (ZENworks Application Virtualization)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback