Error: 80190194 received when attempting to check-in packages.
This document (7011713) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
"BIT error 80190194"
"ERROR: The Web Depot server name is unknown. Please check the Deployment Web Service installation logs. You can manually set the server name under the Tools Options menu from packagecheckin log."
- Select Start -> Settings -> click Control Panel.
- Double-click Services.
- In the list of services, click Task Scheduler, then right click and select properties.
- Task Scheduler properties window should open up.
- Change the Start Up type to Automatic.
- Click Start, and then click Close.
You should be able to check-in the packages once the service is up and running.
Remember to remove the Windows Task Scheduler Service from the GPO from your Active Directory.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011713
- Creation Date:25-JAN-13
- Modified Date:11-MAR-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback