How to integrate and use installed applications with virtualized applications
This document (7011714) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- ZAV Server must have authentication set to require user login. This enables the “Add to Start Menu” feature from the ZAV desktop client/console application.
- Application needs to be registered to the 'Start Menu' from the ZAV desktop client/console application.
1. Add virtual Firefox to Start menu (See TID 7011704). Confirm desktop shortcuts and file associations have been setup.
2. Run Microsoft Word and test integration.
- Create a new Word document and put a hyperlink in the document. Save it.
- Right click on the hyperlink and click 'Open hyperlink' option.
Instead of opening in Internet Explorer, the web page will be opened using Firefox.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011714
- Creation Date:25-JAN-13
- Modified Date:17-MAR-13
- NovellDesktop Containers (ZENworks Application Virtualization)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback