NMAS SAML Authentication method installation returns eDirectory error 601 (no such object)
This document (7011739) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2
Novell Access Manager 3.1
- Novell Access Manager Console 3.2SP1
- The default NIDP "test-signing" certificate has been replaced with an official certificate before a userstore has been configured
- Adding an eDirectory userstore with the option "Install NMAS SAML method" returns the eDirectory error "-601 FFFFFDA7 NO SUCH ENTRY"
- export the configured signing certificate and its root chain
- open iManager with the latest available "NMAS Plug-ins" and "Novell Certificate Server Plug-ins" installed.
- open Roles and Tasks => NMAS Login Methods
- select the SAML Assertion authentication method
- open the affiliate menu
- review / note the "Trusted Root Container" for each already configured affiliate
- import previously exported signing certificate and root certificate(s) into the assigned "Roles and Tasks => Novell Certificate Server => Create Trusted Root".
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011739
- Creation Date:01-FEB-13
- Modified Date:01-FEB-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback