NetIQ Access Manager NMAS SAML authentication method installation process creates collision objects
This document (7011741) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Access Manager 3.1
- Novell Access Manager Console has been installed on SLES11SP1
- Multiple replicate server has been added to the eDirectory userstore
- checking the "Install NMAS SAML method" option causes the the installation process to fail.
- collision objects have been created in the userstore (
- remove all replica servers except for one (best choice would be the master of root) from the eDirectory userstore configuation and uncheck the "Install NMAS SAML method" option
- delete the collision objects and all affiliates from the "SAML Assertion" NMAS authentication method in the userstore using an iManager with the latest NMAS plugins installed
- from with the Access Manager iManager check the option "Install NMAS SAML method" again with just having one replica server configured
- now you can add the remaining replica servers back to your eDirectory userstore configuration
This issue has been addressed to engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011741
- Creation Date:01-FEB-13
- Modified Date:01-FEB-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback