Various authentication problems with iManager, openwbem, CIMOM, LUM or LDAP, etc
This document (7011790) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Open Enterprise Server 2 (OES 2) Linux
Errors may occur in one or more of the following places
- This user does not have the correct credentials to authenticate to the CIMOM client
- Error: File Protocol error occurred: cannot open the NCS version file on the selected cluster. The Cluster software may not currently be running on this server.
- Error: File Protocol error occurred: cannot open the NSS version file on the selected server. The NSS software may not currently be running on this server.
- iManager debug log
- NSSAdminPluginClient constructor - CIM Exception: CIM_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED
- Exception caught trying CIMOM protocol: 30602
- *** NSSServer - NSSClientException caught in GetFile(Manage_NSS/Module/NSS.xml):com.novell.ns
- openwbem/owicimomd debug log
- /usr/sbin/namcd: cert_callback: ldapssl_get_cert_attribute status 10
- /usr/sbin/namcd: param_errmsg: Unknown error returned reading configuration parameter: alternative-ldap-server-list
- TID 3417215 - https://www.novell.com/support/3417215
- TID 3401691 - https://www.novell.com/support/3401691
- iManager -> LDAP -> LDAP Options -> View LDAP Servers -> MyServer -> Connections -> Server Certificate
- iManager -> LDAP -> LDAP Options -> View LDAP Servers -> MyServer -> Information - > Refresh
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011790
- Creation Date:15-FEB-13
- Modified Date:15-FEB-13
- NovellOpen Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback