NetIQ Access Manager FormFill policy loop after migrating from NAM 3.1 to 3.2
This document (7011816) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SP1
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SP1IR1a
- NetIQ Access Manager has been migrated from 3.1.4 to 3.2.1.
- After migrating several existing FormFill policies will generate a browser POST loop.
- All FormFill policies were working without any problems with the NAM 3.1.4 Linux Access Gateway (LAG)
- This issue has been reported to engineering
- As a workaround you have to analyze the login page and the landing page (after a successful login) for differences which can bee addressed with either the "Page Matching Criteria" or the "CGI Matching Criteria"
- Install a browser header tool like the "Live HTTP Headers" plugin for Firefox or the "ieHTTPHeaders" plugin for IE.
- Get a copy of the login page and the landing page after a successful login
- Use the NAGGlobalOptions DebugFormFill=on advanced option and review the "/var/log/novell-apache2/error_log" for FormFill debug messages on matching the page
- Run a header trace running a driect login to the web application server
(without having NAM in place) and run anther login which leads into the
- Review the headers trace and the FormFill debug output generated on the access Gateway
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011816
- Creation Date:22-FEB-13
- Modified Date:22-FEB-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback