NetIQ FormFill fails to write back shared secrets since migrating from NAM 3.1 to 3.2
This document (7011817) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SP1
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2 SP1 IR1a
- Access Manager has been migrated from Novell Access Manager 3.1.4 to NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1
- The login page includes several HTML forms without a "name" or "id" attribute defined
- After the migration process an existing FormFill policy does not write back any new shared secrets.
- Existing shared secrets will get filled / posted
- The same FormFill Policy worked without any problems with the NAM 3.1.4 Linux Access Gateway (LAG)
- modify the login page to make of unique form name elements for the login page to be processed by FormFill.
- Configure the FormFill policy to match the login form by "Form Number"
- If the advanced option "NAGGlobalOptions InPlaceSilent=on" has been applied und you have to post a form which is not the first one on the give page make use of the "NAGGlobalOptions InPlaceSilentPolicyDoesSubmit=on" After enabling it configure
page to execute: "document.forms[Form_Number].submit()";
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011817
- Creation Date:22-FEB-13
- Modified Date:13-MAR-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback