Hotfix PTF1C04054 resolves erroneous IP address information.
This document (7011845) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
PTF 1C04054 resolves an issue with NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries where Remote Request Management (RRM) transactions and collected entries have '*NA' or blank IP addresses for TCP/IP connections. When this issue occurs, Security Solutions for iSeries lists erroneous IP address information in the following areas:
- Incoming Address column in Transactions Reports
- Network column in the Collection Report
- Network column in the Work with Collected Entries screen
Remote Request Management (RRM) transactions and collected entries have ‘*NA’ or blank IP addresses for TCP/IP connections.
- Supersedes: 1C04001, 1C04033, 1C04037, 1C04041, 1C04052
- This PTF requires PSCOMMON 8.1.0 and V5R3M0 or later.
- For more information about this PTF, or to download the PTF, go to the NetIQ Security Solutions for iSeries Hotfixes Web site.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7011845
- Creation Date:27-FEB-13
- Modified Date:25-MAR-13
- NetIQSecurity Solutions for iSeries
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback