BlackBerry 10 device does not delete mail from mailbox
This document (7012006) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
From ConsoleOne, change configuration to allow purge of items before backup for specific users or entire Post Office, Domain:
Check specific User's configuration:
- Right-click User object | GroupWise Utilities | Client Options | Environment | Cleanup
- Uncheck "Do not purge items until they are backed up"
- Select the 'Retention' tab and uncheck 'Enable Message Retention Service'
If checkbox is greyed out for User, then settings are locked by either the Post Office or Domain:
- Right-click PO object | GroupWise Utilities | Client Options | Environment | Cleanup and the 'Retention' tab
- Verify settings are unlocked (icon on the right) for the setting to be set for individual users.
If checkbox is greyed out for Post Office, then settings are locked by the Domain:
Right-click Domain object | GroupWise Utilities | Client Options | Environment | Cleanup and the 'Retention' tab
Verify setting is unlocked (icon on the right) for the setting to be set for individual users.
Note: Unchecking on Domain level will affect all users this context.
- If settings were originally locked for a specific user, go back and repeat Step 1
- Restart Post Office Agent (POA) after few minutes
Restart DataSync by typing "rcdatasync restart" and press Enter
Environment Options: Cleanup
Environment Options: Retention
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012006
- Creation Date:22-MAR-13
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellData SynchronizerGroupWise
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback