Warning, Hangup occurred on 0 (5658b0)
This document (7012058) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Privileged User Manager
- Stop the Privileged Account Manager Service (unifid/npum/pam).
- Configure the Administration Console to listen on an available port not in use:
- Edit /opt/netiq/npum/service/local/admin/connector.xml
- Change '443' to an available port not in use.
Note: An example is to change from '443' to '1443'
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012058
- Creation Date:01-APR-13
- Modified Date:24-FEB-17
- NovellPrivileged Account Manager (Privileged User Manager)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback