NetIQ Access Manages naudit server reports: Client certificate for "Novell Access Manager" has FAILED verification after migrating from 3.1.4 to 3.2
This document (7012116) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.2 IR1a
- NetIQ Access Manager NAuditServer has been enabled on the Access Manager Console Server
- The following error has been logged into the "nproducts.log" file after all components have been migrated from Novell Access Manager 3.1.4 to NetIQ Access manager 3.2:
Tue Apr 9 16:35:25 2013 [Novell Audit]: Client certificate for "Novell Access Manager" has FAILED verification
- This issue has been fixed on Linux in 3.2 Support Pack 3.
- For Windows based installations, the 3.2 SP2 and 4.0 code does not have a fix have a fix, but the script exists at https://www.netiq.com/documentation/netiqaccessmanager4/adminconsolehelp/data/biwzzk4.html#b17tvd2r that addresses the issue.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012116
- Creation Date:10-APR-13
- Modified Date:28-JUN-16
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback