NetiQ Acess Gateway Service on Windows error_log gets filled up with error: Encountered too many errors accepting client connections
This document (7012117) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1 Ir1a
- NetIQ Access Gateway Service has been installed on Windows 2008 R2
- Anti Virus Software has been installed
- The "C:\Program Files\Novell\apache\logs\error.txt" gets filled up with the error messages:
“Encountered too many errors accepting client connections. Possible causes: dynamic address renewal, or incompatible VPN or firewall software. Try using the Win32DisableAcceptEx directive.”
- Remove the AntiVirus Software if not required
- or apply the suggested Apache "Win32DisableAcceptEx Directive" to your: "C:\Program Files\Novell\apache\conf\httpd.conf" and restart the Apache 2.2 Service
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012117
- Creation Date:10-APR-13
- Modified Date:10-APR-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback