NetIQ Access Manager Console cannot import / renew certificates since upgrading to NAM 3.2
This document (7012201) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2
NetIQ Access Manager Console Version 3.2
- The certificate import / renew process returns a Java Exception Error:
validateCertChain entry not present in web.xml. So validateCertChain is true. Certificate chain validation will be done java.security.cert.CertificateException
- The certificate import / renew process works without any further problems using the same trust chain with Novell Access Manager 3.1.5
- edit the "/opt/novell/nam/adminconsole/webapps/roma/WEB-INF/web.xml" on SLES or configuration file and add the following directives, add the following and restart AC:
- restart your Access Manager Console
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012201
- Creation Date:25-APR-13
- Modified Date:25-APR-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback