What are the steps to correctly rollback a hot fix in DRA 8.6 SP2?
This document (7012342) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
What are the steps to correctly rollback a hot fix on DRA 8.6 SP2 version?
How do I uninstall a DRA 8.6 SP2 hotfix?
- Back up the 2 Log Archive Service (LAS) configuration files located on the DRA server:
- C:\Program Files \NetIQ\DRA\NetIQLogArchive (32 bit operating systems)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NetIQ\DRA\NetIQLogArchive (64 bit operating systems)
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NetIQ\Directory Resource Administrator (for Windows Server 2003)
- C:\programdata\NetIQ\Directory Resource Administrator (for Windows 2008 machine).
- NetIQ Administrator Products (DRA/ExA)
- Reinstall and then use the "complete" option.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NetIQ\DRA\LAS\Log Files\LogArchiveServer.txt (Windows Server 2003)If you initially installed the DRA server as a primary or a secondary sever the Mode value located in the below registry key, may revert back to the installation value. To switch the DRA server back to secondary mode change the Mode value to 1. To switch the DRA server back to Primary mode change the Mode value to 0.
C:\programdata\NetIQ\DRA\LAS\Log Files\LogArchiveServer.txt (Windows Server 2008)
For 64bit operating systems:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\Administration\Modules\ ServerConfiguration
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Mission Critical Software\OnePoint\Administration\Modules\ ServerConfigurationOccasionally the DRA Administration service will get marked for deletion. If this occurs you need to delete the value named DeleteFlag, locate under the DRA Administrations service’s subkey in the registry
Warning: Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. NetIQ cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of the Registry Editor can be resolved. Ensure that you backup your Registry prior to making any changes
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012342
- Creation Date:30-APR-13
- Modified Date:03-MAY-13
- NovellDirectory and Resource Administrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback