MDM Profile shows Not Verified
This document (7012348) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Run mmc on the Server.
- Click File -> Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Click Certificates -> Add
- Select Computer Account -> Finish
- Select Local Computer -> Finish -> OK
- Expand Certificates -> Personal -> Select Certificates Folder
- Right Click on the Certificate -> All Tasks -> Export -> Next
- Select Yes, export the private key -> Next
- Check Include all certificates in the certification path if possible -> Next
- Enter Password -> Next
- Choose location and name to save the .pfx file -> Finish
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012348
- Creation Date:01-MAY-13
- Modified Date:16-DEC-13
- NovellZENworks Mobile Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback