SSLVPN Servlet installed with Acces Gateway Appliance ISO does not start due to missing keystore
This document (7012415) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1
NetIQ Access Manager 3.2.1IR1a
NetIQ Access Manager Gateway Appliance
- SSLVPN server has been installed in combination with the Access Gateway Appliance
- SSLVPN server Servlet does not start
- The "/var/opt/novell/nam/logs/sslvpn/tomcat/catalina.out" returns:
"The keystore keystoreFile="/opt/novell/devman/jcc/certs/nam/nam.keystore"
defined in "/opt/novell/nam/sslvpn/conf/server.xml does not exist."
- stop your SSLVPN server
- backup your existing "/opt/novell/nam/sslvpn/conf/server.xml"
- edit the "/opt/novell/nam/sslvpn/conf/server.xml" and change the connector in order to disble SSL
<Connector NIDP_Name="connector" address="A.B.C.D" port="3080"maxThreads="200" minSpareThreads="5" enableLookups="false" acceptCount="100"scheme="http" secure="false" disableUploadTimeout="true" URIEncoding="utf-8" clientAuth="false"SSLEnabled="false">
- start you sslvpn service
- check the "/var/opt/novell/nam/logs/sslvpn/tomcat/catalina.out"
- The SSLVPN servlet servlet should listen now on port 3080 without SSL
(use netstat -patune | grep :3080 to confirm)
- The server.xml which has been generated using the installation process is corrupt
- This issue has been addressed to engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012415
- Creation Date:14-MAY-13
- Modified Date:14-MAY-13
- NetIQAccess Manager (NAM)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback