Deleting eth0 prevents access to the 9443 interface
This document (7012476) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Deleted eth0 from Network devices.
- Hot swapped good NIC in for bad NIC.
- Swapping NICs makes new NIC eth1 instead of eth0.
- After NIC changes, eth0 is gone, can no longer access admin interface on port 9443.
- Jetty log shows error: ERROR com.novell.admin.common.server.datamodel.services.impl.ApplianceServiceImpl -
Unable to determine IP address for network interface eth0
Edit Network Devices, Network settings, and change the NIC from eth1 to eth0
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012476
- Creation Date:24-MAY-13
- Modified Date:24-MAY-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback