Creating catalog fails in Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 joined to DSfW domain with database being on external MS SQL server.
This document (7012503) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Domain Services for Windows
Installation of XenDesktop fails with the following error,
ExecuteNonQuery failed for Database 'XenDesktop_Database'.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
1) Install the XenDesktop 5.6 with a default/local Citrix DB and join the machine to DSfW domain.
2) Move the XenDesktop 5.6 Database to an external MS SQL server using the following Citrix link,
3) Try installing the virtual machines using the XenDesktop.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012503
- Creation Date:29-MAY-13
- Modified Date:29-MAY-13
- NovellOpen Enterprise Server
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback