Failover VM NICs mis-configured if source has multiple NICs
This document (7012588) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
The adapters that need to be changed will not always be the first and last as seen in the VM settings. To determine accurately which adapter to modify follow these steps:
1. On the Failover VM run ipconfig /all
2. Locate the device with the correct network settings and record the MAC address
3. Edit the settings of the VM
4. Using the MAC Address information locate the Network adapter that has the correct networking configuration
5. Change the Network label to the appropriate VLAN
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012588
- Creation Date:11-JUN-13
- Modified Date:11-JUN-13
- NetIQPlateSpin ForgePlateSpin Protect
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback