Filr - Not all users imported during LDAP Sync.
This document (7012602) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- Users not properly importing.
- Users not being added.
- From Roles and Tasks select Directory Administration | Modify Object
- Select an individual user object
- From the General tab, select Other
- Verify that uniqueID is in the Valued Attributes list.
- If not, add it from the Unvalued Attributes list.
- Select the + icon to add an item
- Provide the user's CN or userID and Select OK
- Select OK
- Select Apply to save changes
Note: This can also be modified in ConsoleOne from the user's properties | Other tab.
Option B: To batch resolve this with LDIF see NetIQ Cool Solutions - Add missing uniqueID attribute.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012602
- Creation Date:13-JUN-13
- Modified Date:05-SEP-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback