Unable to add users to WebAdmin
This document (7012676) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell Data Synchronizer Mobility Pack
Search Users returns nothing when Adding user from WebAdmin
Can't add user to Mobility
User exists in eDirectory
- Login to DataSync WebAdmin: http://www.mymobileserver.com:8120
- Select 'Manage Global Settings' from the top right menu (3rd from the right)
- Verify user exists in the LDAP Base User DNs listed containers.
- To search in an additional container for users, specify the container context in the text entry field under LDAP Base User DNs, then click '+' to add the container to the list of containers to search.
Note: Subcontainers are also searched, so you do not need to add them separately.
Verify the LDAP user has correct credentials and proper rights:
- From a terminal window type: cat /etc/datasync/configengine/configengine.xml and press [Enter]
Look for the following items in between the <ldap> tags:
- Please follow the steps outlined in TID 7006841 to verify the rights for the LDAP admin are correct.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012676
- Creation Date:21-JUN-13
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellGroupWiseGroupWise Mobility Service
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback