Can't login since the "Workstation Only" checkbox is not available
This document (7012687) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. Boot into Safe Mode. (Typically, by repeatedly pressing the F8 key while the machine is booting.)
2. Click Start, then Run, and run regedit.exe
3. a. Browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Novell\Login
b. Locate the value named "Workstation Only"
c. Double-click "Workstation Only"
d. Change the value from 0 to 1.
e. Click OK.
4. Exit the Registry and restart the computer.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012687
- Creation Date:24-JUN-13
- Modified Date:24-JUN-13
- NovellClient for Open Enterprise Server (Client)
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback