Unable to archive messages
This document (7012708) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NMMA queue directory building up with messages.
Messaging Agent shows the following error in the logs:
BA0 MTP Error sending session to Archive Agent [0x0001]
- Identify the Messaging Queue Path: ConsoleOne | MessengerService | serverObject | Properties of MessagingAgent object | Agent tab | Messaging | Messaging Queue Path
- From a terminal window cd to the identified directory.
- Move items that begin with the letter x to the tmp directory:
mv x* /tmp
- Move items that have 0 bytes to the tmp directory:
mv `find . -size 0` /tmp
- Restart both the NMMA and the NMAA:
rcnovell-nmaa restart; rcnovell-nmma restart
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012708
- Creation Date:25-JUN-13
- Modified Date:25-JUN-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback