Unable to authenticate from any device
This document (7012720) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
No users can authenticate. Failed authentication for all users.
/var/log/datasync/connectors/default.pipeline1.mobility-AppInterface.log shows similar errors:
- Failed to Authenticate user <userID>
- Authenticating to LDAP as user <userFDN>
- AUTHDATA - same wrong password
- If Authentication Type is groupwise, verify GroupWise POA SOAP URL
- If Authentication Type is ldap, verify LDAP Server Address
- Make necessary changes and then restart DataSync services: rcdatasync restart
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012720
- Creation Date:26-JUN-13
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellData SynchronizerGroupWise
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback