Novell Messenger displays incorrect version on HTTP WebConsole
This document (7012726) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Shows the wrong version on HTTP webconsole Configuration for the agent (previous version)
rpm -qa | grep -i messenger displays 2.2.2 rpms
- Edit the nnmVersion attribute to correct the version for each agent.
2. Restart the agents.
- ConsoleOne | MessengerService | Server object | Properties of MessagingAgent and ArchiveAgent
- Select the Other tab and Expand nnmVersion
- Select the version and then click Modify.
- Provide the current version information.
rcnovell-nmaa restart; rcnovell-nmma restart
StatusReported to Engineering
1. Update Novell Messenger to version 2.2.2 from any previous version.
2. All RPMs will be 2.2.2; however, HTTP webconsole will display incorrect version.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012726
- Creation Date:26-JUN-13
- Modified Date:26-JUN-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback