User sync failed in Mobility
This document (7012824) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Unable to add user to Mobility, other users add fine
Adding user to DataSync Sync State Failed
WebAdmin | Users | reports LDAP DN with a '\' character, such as 'cn=user\ ,o=novell'
Application User Name also displays incorrectly
- Remove user from the Mobility server (see documentation for Managing Users)
- Completely remove all references of the user from Mobility databases (see TID 7008852)
- The user object has a space at the end of the name. Rename the user-object - eliminate the trailing space.
From ConsoleOne, right-click the user-object and select Rename.
- Synchronize the user-object.
From ConsoleOne, right-click the user-object | GroupWise Utilities | Synchronize
- Add user to the Mobility server (see documentation for Managing Users)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012824
- Creation Date:10-JUL-13
- Modified Date:10-DEC-13
- NovellGroupWiseGroupWise Mobility Service
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback