Target VM does not boot after migration from VMware ESX to Citrix Xen if boot files are located in second disk
This document (7012906) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
2. Discover the Source VM hosted on VMware ESX server.
3. Configure the job to migrate source VM to the VM (on Citrix) registered as fake physical.
4. In the job, view the job settings for Hard drives. Note that system volume(s) of source workload are assigned to second disk.
disk that contains the operating system. Below are the steps to change the position of the virtual disk:
2. Select the Storage tab. In the Virtual Disks screen, select the virtual disk containing the operating system and click Properties.
4. In the <<operatingsystem>> Properties dialog, select the final tab to display device options.
5. From the Device Position drop-down menu, select 0. Click OK and exit the dialog box.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012906
- Creation Date:19-JUL-13
- Modified Date:10-MAR-14
- NetIQPlateSpin Migrate
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback