iPrint Appliance configuration results in email spam and deleted mail messages
This document (7012938) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- All inbox email is auto-replied to with the following subject:
- Job Notification (Command error) (Command error)
- The body of the email shows:
- Failed to parse email subject line: <email subject line>
- The rest of the email body documents proper syntax for subject lines when submiting mail messages to be printed by the iPrint Appliance.
- All inbox mail messages are deleted.
Change the email address, account user name, and account password to a newly created email account. Email recovery techniques will need to be used to recover deleted mail messages.
StatusReported to Engineering
Novell is investigating a code change to:
- More clearly warn the administrator on this Mobile Configuration page of the ramifications of entering an email address to this page.
- Ignore older mail messages in the event the administrator erroneously enters an existing email account.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012938
- Creation Date:24-JUL-13
- Modified Date:25-JUL-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback