Failed Upgrade to 7.0.2 using a MySQL database
This document (7013042) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. On the Novell Service Desk server, stop Novell Service Desk service.
2. Back up the existing livetime.jar from the following directory:
<Service Desk Installation Directory>/Server/webapps/LiveTime/WEB-INF/lib
3. Copy new livetime.jar in the above directory.
4. Start Novell Service Desk service.
5. Start or resume the upgrade process.
For more information on MySQL Identifier Case Sensitivity
The patch should be applied before attempting 'Database Configuration' post upgrading Novell Service Desk to version 7.0.2. If the FTF patch is applied after the issue appears, attempting to configure the database will continue and complete correctly.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7013042
- Creation Date:13-AUG-13
- Modified Date:14-AUG-13
- NovellService Desk
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback