How to determine the Security Solutions for IBM i installed version.
This document (7013212) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Log into the green screen with a user that has the authority to run DSPSFWRSC.
On the command line, type DSPSFWRSC and press Enter.
Page down until you see Resource ID's that start with 1PS (ie 1PSA001, 1PSC001, etc).
Take note of the value in the Release column (ie V8R1M0).
The version will be this value, where all letters are removed, and periods are placed between the first and second number, dropping the third number (ie V8R1M0 becomes 8.1)
Log into the green screen with a user that has the authority to run DSPPTF.
On the command line, type DSPPTF 1PSA001, and press Enter.
Take note of all installed PTF's.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 for DSPPTF 1PSC001, DSPPTF 1PSD001, and DSPPTF 1PSS001.
To see the list of currently available PTF's from NetIQ, please visit our website: https://www.netiq.com/Support/iseries/extended/hotfixes.asp
- Log into the green screen with a user that has authority to TGMENU (typically QSECOFR, and whomever installed the product).
- On the command line, type TGMENU and press Enter.
- Take Option 80 Product Management.
- Take Option 2 Licensing Status.
- Under the section for License Information, the field Product Version will contain the currently installed version of TGAudit.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7013212
- Creation Date:05-SEP-13
- Modified Date:31-OCT-16
- NetIQSecurity Solutions for iSeries
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback