CPU Hog Detected by Timer ABEND with iPrint NetWare server
This document (7014054) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Server <ServerName> halted <date+time>
Abend 1 on <processor>: Server-<version>: CPU Hog Detected by Timer
Running process: Interrupt service routine (nested count 0)
Interrupted process: Apache_Worker X Process
Thread Owned by NLM: APACHE2.NLM
Workaround Step 1: Remove the SSL feature on all printers
- Go to iManager -> iPrint -> Manage Print Manager -> Printer Agents -> Services -> Check the top "Secure" box -> Uncheck the top "Secure" box -> Click Apply
- These steps will turn Secure off for all printer agents.
- Open the sys:\Apache2\iprint\ipp.conf
- Put a # in front of the following line:
- "NWSSLUpgradeable 631 "SSL CertificateDNS" in ipp.conf
- Save the file
- Restart Apache
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014054
- Creation Date:05-NOV-13
- Modified Date:20-NOV-13
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback