How do I change the password for the service account for Directory and Resource Administrator?
This document (7014107) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Directory & Resource Administrator 8.6
- Reset the service account's Password using Active Directory Users & Computers
- Launch the 'Services MMC' by clicking Start | Programs | Administrative Tools | Services.
- Stop the NetIQ Administration Service, NetIQ DRA Core Service, NetIQ DRA Log Archive, and NetIQ DRA Cache Service (Version DRA 8.7 and up)
- One at a time select one of the above services, right-click and select Stop.
- After the service has been stopped, right-click and select Properties.
- Select the 'Log On' tab and change password information in the 'Password:' field.
- Click Apply.
- Select the 'General 'tab and click Start under the 'Service status:' section.
- Click OK.
- Repeat until the password has been changed for all of the DRA services.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014107
- Creation Date:13-NOV-13
- Modified Date:13-NOV-13
- NovellDirectory and Resource Administrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback