ZENworks Reporting 5: Unable to see double-byte characters in a report exported in PDF format
This document (7014123) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Take a backup of the actual-size.new.jrxml file on the ZENworks Reporting server.
Replace the fontname attribute "DejaVu Sans" with "Arial Unicode MS" throughout the file.
Save the actual-size.new.jrxml file.
Delete the folder called 'Catalina' at the location
to clear the server cache.
Restart ZENworks Reporting server
To stop, start, or restart the ZENworks Reporting services.
- Click Start > All Programs > ZENworks Reporting 5
- Go to the Start or Stop > Services folder.
- Click Stop Service to stop the services or click Start Service to start the services.
- For Linux:
Execute the following commands:
- To Start the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer start
- To Stop the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer stop
- To Restart the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer restart
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014123
- Creation Date:15-NOV-13
- Modified Date:18-DEC-13
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback