ZENworks Reporting 5: Unable to create an Ad Hoc View in the Chinese (zh_CN) locale
This document (7014124) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Take a backup of the validation.properties file on the ZENworks Reporting server.
Change the property "Validator.AlphaNumPunctuation" to the following regex pattern
Save the validation.properties file.
Delete the folder called 'Catalina' at the location
to clear the server cache.
Restart ZENworks Reporting server
To stop, start, or restart the ZENworks Reporting services.
- Click Start > All Programs > ZENworks Reporting 5
- Go to the Start or Stop > Services folder.
- Click Stop Service to stop the services or click Start Service to start the services.
- For Linux:
Execute the following commands:
- To Start the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer start
- To Stop the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer stop
- To Restart the Service:/etc/init.d/NovellZENworksReportingServer restart
StatusReported to Engineering
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014124
- Creation Date:15-NOV-13
- Modified Date:25-NOV-13
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback