How to install ConsoleOne on Windows using the GroupWise Installer
This document (7014388) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Novell GroupWise 2012
Novell GroupWise 8
- Download the GroupWise Installer for Windows (see GroupWise 2012).
- Extract and Launch the Setup.
- Select Install GroupWise System.
- Select Yes for the License Agreement.
- Select Next (Standard Install Type).
- Select Install individual components and uncheck all but GroupWise Administration only.
- Check Install administration files only.
- Select Install ConsoleOne.
Note: ConsoleOne requires Novell Client (see Novell Client for Windows).
- After ConsoleOne has been installed, select Next and Install.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014388
- Creation Date:08-JAN-14
- Modified Date:08-JAN-14
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback