Setting Universal Password through iManager is throwing "NMAS LDAP Transport Error "
This document (7014457) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
2. Change the ldapInterface to reflect the IP address on the server for each ldap port.
- If non-standard LDAP ports are being used on the server.
- The option 'Use Secure LDAP for auto-connection' under Configure iManager > Authentication has been unchecked.
By default this is checked. The screen also warns some plugins may not work if this is unchecked.
- Use of a certificate signed by an external CA that is not trusted by the iManager/tomcat.
Therefore, when iManager/tomcat goes to make a secure connection, it cannot. To remedy, the CA needs to be imported into cacerts with the keytool utility. For further information, look for tomcat documentation on "keytool -import -trustcacerts ...."
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014457
- Creation Date:27-JAN-14
- Modified Date:23-DEC-17
- NovellOpen Enterprise Server
- SUSESUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback