Bundles containing actions that use APPDATA environment variable fail to run when they are executed as a normal user after the third time is launched
This document (7014840) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
2. Source Directory should be a shared drive path or physical path
3. Destination source should be %APPDATA% and a directory afterwards
4. Select the option to run this action as logged in user and save the action.
5. Click on the Options link under the Install tab of the bundle
6. Select the Option "Install Always" under Install Frequency and click ok
7. Assign the bundle to a device
8. Login to the device as a normal user (NOT Administrator user)
9. Verify the bundle more than 2 times and let it finish each time before verifying it the third time.
10. The issue will start happening after the third consecutive bundle verification
StatusReported to Engineering
[TRACE] [04/03/2014 12:01:30.280]  [ZenworksWindowsService]   [Copy Directory]  [Unable to create directory C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Orbitron\]    [ZENworks Agent]
[TRACE] [04/03/2014 12:01:30.445]  [ZenworksWindowsService]   [Copy Directory]  [Got exception - System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
at Novell.Zenworks.ActionManager.GenericActions.CopyFilesLib.CopyDirectoryFunc(String Src, String Dst, Session session, CopyDirectoryDataCopyOption copyOption, Boolean rootFolder, IDictionary fileIndex, FileAttribute() fileAttributes)]    [ZENworks Agent]
[DEBUG] [04/03/2014 12:01:30.563]  [ZenworksWindowsService]   [ActionManager]  [Action handler Copy Directory Action finished processing with error: GenericActions.UnexpectedError.]    [ZENworks Agent]
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7014840
- Creation Date:03-APR-14
- Modified Date:03-APR-14
- NovellZENworks Configuration Management
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback