How do I reset the password for the SPAService account? (NETIQKB71815)
This document (7771815) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
To reset or update the password for the SPAService account used by SPA, perform the following steps:
- Map to the c:\Program Files\NetIQ\SPA\bin directory in Windows Explorer.
- Double-click the DatabaseCredentials.bat file.
- When prompted, enter the password for the SPAService account.
- Click Apply and OK to exit.
- Restart the NetIQ Secure Password Administrator Service for the change to take effect.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7771815
- Creation Date:10-SEP-09
- Modified Date:05-OCT-11
- NetIQSecure Password Administrator
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback