No events are retrieved for alert severity "ERROR" when upgrade CGGP. (NETIQKB72320)
This document (7772320) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
CGGP 3.5 Service Pack 1
- Open the Security Manager Development Console.
- In the left hand pane, expand: Security Manager Development Console > Processing Rule Groups > Change Guardian for Group Policy.
- Under Change Guardian for Group Policy, click on Event Processing Rules.
- In the right hand pane, find the following event processing rule: CGGP: Severity alert - Error alert
- Right click on the rule and select Properties.
- In General tab, put a check in Enable and the click OK.
- In the left hand pane, scroll down, right click on Configuration, and select Force Configuration Change Now.
- Click OK.
Once the configuration is applied and the Agents receive the rule update form the Central Computer(s), CGGP Error Events/Alerts will arrive to SM Control Center as expected. (ENG289196)
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7772320
- Creation Date:17-MAY-10
- Modified Date:15-MAR-13
- NovellChange Guardian
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback