No data is available in Analysis Center reports after applying a product hotfix or service pack (NETIQKB73383)
This document (7773383) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
1. Disable all ETL & Analysis Center OLAP Processing SQL jobs
2. Maually run the 'Create Data Sources Data Marts' for each Data Source to trigger a rebuild of the SSIS packages & ETL SQL processing job, and wait for each to complete successfully
3. Once the ETL jobs have completed, temporarily disable the jobs & ensure they are not currently running.
4. Manually run the 'Analysis Center Installation' SQL job & wait for the OLAP processing job to complete in this step. NOTE: This could take a significant amount of time to complete depending on the size of the environment & volume of data stored each data mart.
5. Once the OLAP Processing SQL job completes successfully, re-enable all ETL jobs to resume scheduled processing and verify data availability in your Analysis Center reports.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7773383
- Creation Date:16-FEB-12
- Modified Date:22-FEB-12
- NetIQAnalysis Center
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback