An error has occurred during report processing: Login Failed (NETIQKB73392)
This document (7773392) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
NetIQ Analysis Center 2.7.x
Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Microsoft SQL Server 2008
After password change reporting user cannot access reports gets error: Logon failed (rsLogonFailed).
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot impersonate user for data source 'AnalysisCenter'. (rsErrorImpersonatingUser)
Logon failed. (rsLogonFailed)
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)
Option A Solution:
1. Log on to the SQL server with the Analysis Center Service Account
2. Click on Start | Programs | Microsoft SQL Server | Configuration Tools | Reporting Services Configuration
3. Click on Connect
4. Click on Execution Account
5. Add the correct User name and password and click apply
6. Go back to Analysis Center reports deployed to SSRS and try again.
Option B Solution:
1. Log on to the SQL server hosting the Analysis Center databases with the Analysis Center Service account.
2. Click on Start | Programs | MS SQL server 2005 | SQL Server Management Studio
3. Expand Security | Logins
4. Confirm there is a login for the reporting user and the User Mappings contain db_owner for all Analysis Center databases. This can be found by viewing the properties of the user
Listed are the two most common causes for the error shown above:
A. After password change in Active Directory, the reporting user account cannot access reports
B. The SQL Login account was not created for the reporting user
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7773392
- Creation Date:28-FEB-12
- Modified Date:28-FEB-12
- NetIQAnalysis Center
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback