How to configure IIS in 32-bit mode for installation of PlateSpin Migrate or Protect
This document (7920915) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
2. Type the following commands:
cscript.exe %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Inetpub\AdminScripts\adsutil.vbs set W3SVC/AppPools/Enable32BitAppOnWin64 1
2. Expand the server and click on 'Application Pools' to display available applicaiton pools in center panel.
3. Right-click on 'DefaultAppPool' and select 'Advanced Settings'.
4. Change the value of 'Enable 32-bit Applications' from False to True. Click OK.
5. In the Actions panel on the right side, click "Set applicaton pool defaults" and do as in step 4 again.
6. Restart IIS service by highlighting IIS server name in left panel and clicking Restart under Actions panel.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for NetIQ/Novell/SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7920915
- Creation Date:13-APR-07
- Modified Date:15-MAR-13
- NetIQPlateSpin MigratePlateSpin Protect
Did this document solve your problem? Provide Feedback