Novell Training Services Certification Agreement Information
Before Novell will grant certification under any Novell certification program, you must agree - and must show that you agree - to the terms and conditions of the Novell Training Services Certification Agreement.
3 ways to fulfill the Certification Agreement:
- Electronic: Each time you take a certification exam at an authorized
testing center you have the opportunity to assent to the agreement using an electronic Signature Form.
You need only assent once. We strongly recommend that you download the Novell Training Services Certification
Agreement (version 2.0) and read through it in order to take advantage of this option.
- Online: If you missed signing the agreement when you took your certification exam, you may sign online.
- Log into the Certification Database
- Go to Tools on Left Navigator.
- Select Complete Agreement/Application.
- Click to complete the Novell Certification Agreement. Make sure
you have read through it before you select "yes".
Note: You must have Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF files.
Version 2.0 is the latest version of the Novell Training Services Certification Agreement and applies to all Novell Training Services certifications you may obtain. If you have previously signed a Novell Training Services Certification Agreement and are now working on another Novell certification, you may be required to update to this latest agreement.
Questions? Comments? Write us