Certified Novell Instructor
The Certified Novell Instructor® (CNI) is the world's most renowned technical instructor certification. CNI program requirements have recently been revised to include an emphasis on Linux instruction.
Select one of the tabs below to learn more about the CNI certification program.
To ensure that our company official curriculum is taught by the best technical trainers in the industry, our Training Services has set the following requirements for participating as a CNI:
Technical requirement (complete one of the following):
Didactical requirement (complete one of the following):
- Instructor Performance Evaluation (IPE)
- VMWare Certified Trainer
- Other 3rd party didactic certification (on case by case basis).
Please send 3rd party certificates as a scanned image to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other 3rd party didactic certifications are accepted subject to approval by Instructor Program Management.
- Found in the Certification Database. In order to sign the CNI agreement you must first complete one of the technical requirements listed above. After completing the online agreement, please e-mail email@example.com to begin the CNI approval process.
The 2010 Program Guide outlines all of the requirements in detail.
Certified Novell Instructor Learning Path
A CNI must comply with the Instructor Course Authorization requirements prior to delivering a Novell Course.
Continuing Certification Requirement
All CNIs will receive access to the following resources:
- Online Access to Instructor Course Materials—All course materials will be provided vie online distribution to allow CNIs to access materials required to teach authorized courses in an efficient manner.
- Access to On-demand Training—All CNIs will be granted access to On-demand Training for their own personal use in order to keep up with the latest technologies.
- Access to the Instructor Community Web Site—Stay in contact with us and other instructors through the online discussion forums, Instructor monthly newsletter, our Instructor Wiki, and much more!
The following are useful links for CNIs: