NEW! Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator
Introducing the Certified Novell ZENworks® Administrator available November 2009. The CNZA will include Courses 3098 and 8004.
You will learn administration skills such as the following in course 3098:
- Installing and configuring Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- Deploying the Novell ZENworks Adaptive Agent
- Configuring and using Remote Management
- Distributing applications and files
- Configuring Policy Management
- Creating and deploying a workstation image
In course 8004, you will learn:
- Advanced administrative tasks associated with Novell ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
- Asset Inventory Services
- Patch Management Services
Select one of the tabs below to learn more about the CNZA certification program.
Learning Paths - CNZA
Study Options - CNZA
As with all Novell certifications, course work is never required. One needs only to pass a certification test in order to achieve the certification. Please see the Test Registration tab for more information on testing.
Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator courses include:
Test Objectives -CNZA
Test Registration - CNZA
The costs for the tests differ depending on the area of the world you live. For example, Standard Tests in the US cost $125 and the Practicum costs $195.
From time to time, Novell Training Services may require you to take an exam to keep current on the latest solutions and technologies. These exams are considered a Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR), which keep your skills up-to-date and keep your certification valuable in the marketplace.
Each candidate must submit the Novell Training Services Certification Agreement before certification can be awarded. Take advantage of submitting the agreement when you test. Or the agreement can be viewed and downloaded and the signature form returned to Novell.