Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator
By completing the Certified Novell ZENworks® Administrator certification, you will learn ZENworks Configuration Management administration skills such as:
- Installing and configuring ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Deploying the ZENworks Adaptive Agent
- Configuring and using Remote Management
- Distributing applications and files
- Configuring Policy Management
- Creating and deploying a workstation image
- Advanced administrative tasks associated with ZENworks 11 Configuration Management
- Asset Inventory Services
- Patch Management Services
Select one of the tabs below to learn more about the CNZA certification program.
Learning Paths - CNZA
Study Options - CNZA
As with all certifications, course work is never required. One needs only to pass a certification test in order to achieve the certification. Please see the Test Registration tab for more information on testing.
Certified Novell ZENworks Administrator courses include:
Test Objectives -CNZA
Test Registration - CNZA
The costs for the tests differ depending on the area of the world you live. For example, Standard Tests in the US cost US$125 and the Practicum costs US$195.
From time to time, our Training Services may require you to take an exam to keep current on the latest solutions and technologies. These exams are considered a Continuing Certification Requirement (CCR), which keep your skills up-to-date and keep your certification valuable in the marketplace.
Each candidate must submit the Training Services Certification Agreement before certification can be awarded. Take advantage of submitting the agreement when you test. Or the agreement can be viewed and downloaded and the signature form returned to our company.